MediaJobCenter connects employers with job seekers in the TV, publishing, digital and audio sectors of the fast-changing media industry.
Its advanced technological platform allows employers to quickly and easily create accounts, post jobs and track the performance of their listings.
For job seekers, MediaJobCenter offers free tools enables them to store resumes and cover letters once and apply for jobs easily on any site with the click of a mouse. Job seekers can also search and apply for positions using a smartphone, tablet or desktop computer and track job applications for an entire career.
All jobs posted to MediaJobCenter.com are heavily promoted on:
- TVNewsCheck.com home page and most interior pages;
- NetNewsCheck.com home page and most interior pages;
- TVNewsCheck’s MarketShare and Playout blogs, targeting executives, managers and professionals in television marketing/promotion and engineering/IT.
- TVNewsCheck AM/PM newsletters (10 per week)
- NetNewsCheck AM/PM newsletters (10 per week)
- Newsroom Tuesday newsletter
- Tech Thursday newsletter
For more information about MediaJobCenter, please contact Patty Hersh, Manager, MediaJobCenter Sales, at 610-420-6003, phersh@NewsCheckMedia.com or Kathy Haley, NewsCheckMedia Publisher, 484.412.8297, khaley@NewsCheckMedia.com